date: 03 Maggio 2016
place: Milano (MI)
Miroglio Fashion (italia)
This position reports directly to the E-Commerce Digital & CRM Manager. The candidate will be responsible for analysing and monitoring economic data relating to the e-commerce department, with a view to supporting the identification and implementation of the best business strategies.
The main Activities and Responsibilities of this role are:
* Analysis of the turnover and margins of the E-commerce department;
* Analysis of data and objectives reached in the Digital, e-commerce and CRM areas;
* Customer segmentation, cluster analysis and scoring, for CRM activities;
* Analysis of customer response in terms of: purchasing frequency, monetary value, type of purchase and evolution of these elements over time;
* Redemption and KPI measurement for online promotional campaigns;
* Budgeting and forecasting for activities linked to online sales;
* Management of periodic reporting;
* Definition of commercial and promotional plans in the Digital, e-commerce and CRM areas in collaboration with the different Corporate Functions and the Digital Team;
* Identification of commercial and promotional strategies for the development of the Online-Omnichannel Business;
* Cost monitoring and analysis of economic results of team activities.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
* Training in Economics/Marketing;
* Experience in a similar position (minimum 5 years);
* Strong skills gained in the e-commerce/CRM area;
* Excellent knowledge of English;
* Recent experience in the world of Fashion/Retail is a plus.
The ideal candidates are professionals with strong analytical and organisational capabilities and the motivation to achieve business objectives.
Work location: Milan - Alba